Friday 2 April 2010

An hour at X

Ever feel like your being watched?

I managed to spend an hour or so walking around reserve x this morning before the rain started to come down. On entry it was clear that there was a slight increase in Chiffchaffs in the area with up to 5 singing, also a Blackcap in the area. Apart from that it was grey and fairly quiet, I was hopeful for a Sedge warbler but that’ll have to wait for now. I did manage to add Common Lizard to the list as well as finally achieving some fairly good pictures of the Lesser Redpoll flock, the Brambling remained hidden behind a mass of twigs thus photos impossible, nice to see it again though.





I doubt the Fan tailed warbler will be seen at Pegwell for the weekend, unless the weather vastly improves, nice to get that flying over yesterday morning while checking the cattle. Puts me on 107 for Pegwell now, seems very low but should rise pretty quickly in the next few weeks hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment