Wednesday 10 February 2016

Snow goose revisited

I have just been made aware of this bird in Dumfries and Galloway, the link takes you to a photo by Brian Henderson, which appears to show the same bird as that which I had in December at Buckenham. Its taken a lot longer than I thought but it appears 'my' bird has reappeared...finally!

http://www.rarebirdalert.co.uk/RealData/gallery_show.asp?galleryid=38818&page=1&sort=4&SpeciesID=1630.1


To compare; (including a flight shot of it leaving roost at dawn, never to be seen again, until now??)





4 comments:

  1. Looks good Ben, lets hope it calls into the mid Yare again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the flock of birds and they are making an A but the remaining pictures are not that good dear..They should be more focused and clear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the above comment. Post some clear pictures so that we also can see the real beauty they are kinda blurred. But rest of the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect website for everyone who really wants to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, just great! mikey garcia net worth

    ReplyDelete