Sunday 10 August 2014

Bertha roles on through

A day in the office was largely unremarkable, however upon checking the 'raintoday' website I realised that the ex hurricane Bertha was almost upon us. With that I grabbed my camera and headed to the reception.

The clouds were clearly of interesting persuasion and something was brewing. Within 5mins the line of angry looking clouds were overhead and with it came some strong winds and squally showers. It was quite an impressive scene and although the camera didn't quite capture the true feeling it gives an impression of the view, the oddest thing about the clouds were that all of a sudden they would just rise up really quickly in small pockets. Then as quickly as it came it disappeared and the sun came out. I'll let the photos do the talking as I'm guessing most people saw something similar today.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment